Monday 9 February 2015

'Zu Dayz'

I felt that this was worthy of its own post. After a food court luncheon last year with a co-worker, to whom I shared many a tale not suitable for decent peoples ears, I decided to start a blog where I could share more human friendly stories of the places I'd been with the hope they'd get out there and gain more 'printed' exposure. Well, this sheep is happy to say that it's finally happened.

(Taken by the Sheep, 2015)

Not long ago I was approached by the managing editor over at St Kilda News who asked if I'd like to submit anything to their local rag. I was at first happy to do so before hearing about the deadline and thought, okay. Luckily they asked for something I'd already posted and so I suggested my take on the Royal Melbourne Zoo, thinking that it would have some relevance. They agreed.

So after some culling of words (some I'm going to miss), a submission was left standing and is now gracing page 17 of the February edition. This I can only describe as a step in the right direction, and I certainly hope that you'll join me for those to come.

Link: http://stkildanews.com/zu-dayz/

No comments:

Post a Comment