Saturday 22 November 2014

The Big Thanking of You!!!

Not a travel post but I think this is due. I was semi off the grid last week when The Sheep Was Here reached its thousandth view. I made a mention about this on the infamous Facebook but I only just thought that this might be more appropriate.

So, to all the people from around the world who have followed me, whether ye be friends, family, acquaintances, people I traveled with, people I met once and didn't realise it, nomads who're looking for their next big destination, people who's laptops I commandeered and bookmarked this blog or insomniacs hitting cyberspace because they're out of vodka, I thank you all for making this thing grow into what it is. 

Here's to the next thousand views, and of course, happy travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment